3 Credits / 45 Hours
in-service credit only
Increasing Academic Success for Every Student
Setting up a classroom that has an atmosphere of cooperation and consideration is crucial for students today. Effective communication is necessary for both teachers and students to be successful. In this course, teachers will:
• Study effective test-taking strategies
• Comprehend the ways to improve standardized test scores
• Learn the ways to creatively implement activities into the classroom
• Understand how to motivate students intrinsically
• Help students recognize their inner potential
• Address a myriad of student needs and perspectives
• Connect the impact of reading and writing across the content areas
• Complete research on academic success in the classroom
• Envision alternatives for their students
Overall, teachers will emerge with a plethora of insight and information that will increase their students’ love of the subject matter!
***A must for all K-12 teachers!
ON-LINE (3 credits/45 hours) In-Service Credit only